Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday, May 16

Today I went to the hopital and got my epidural steroid injection for my herniated disc. It was not much in pain difference from getting an epidural for labor. It didn't numb my legs or anything like that and the cortisone doesn't really start to work on pain relief for several days. After it kicks in it could last from a few weeks to a few months. I'm hoping the later.
Things have been quite busy around here lately our neighborhood is hosting it's first ever community yard sale May 24, and I am doing some serious purging. So far I have gone through 10 large totes and out of that so far 5 are empty, unfortunately I still have about 5 totes of baby/ toddler clothes to go though and that is my definate weakness. When it comes to getting rid of that stuff I find it very hard to let go.

No comments: