Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, June 16th

Well another blah Monday, and Dylan woke up too early and is back to sleep now, Skylar woke up with a cold and Dakota is his normal wide awake self. I am starting my diet/excercise again today, hopefully this time I can stick to it. It is so hard being an at home mom in the summer when it is too hot outside to do anything and all there is to do for me is snack. Well the only snaking I will be doing now is with fresh fruits, and drinking lots of water. I guess I had a revalation while my parents were here that I really need to start taking care of my body so my family and myself don't have to worry so much about it later. I already have a heart condition (PSVT) and I don't want or need diabetis on top of that. So today is a new day, a fresh start to the new healthier me.

No comments: