Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, June 9th

We are getting ready for my parents, they are coming here tomorrow and will stay until Friday. The kids are so excited to see them, Dakota wants to take my mom fishing since she has never been. I think we will have a great time although very short.
Dakota's last day of school is tomorrow but it is only a half day, so he will be on pins and needles waiting for them to show up. It has been very hot this past week, we have had record breaking temperatures almost every day today we should get up to atleast 100 + with the heat index it should feel 105-110. Thank god for AC. Well I have lots to do today so I better get working.
Almost forgot to tell you that Bobbi is in Brazil. Cesar and Bobbi left on the 6th and wont be back until the 17th. So far she is having a good time, and this time they actually have their return flight tickets. So no extended vacation for them.

No comments: